At Itihaas, we have been hearing of a few curry myths lately…so we thought we would clear these up with a facts VS myth blog…have a read, you may even learn something new.
- “There are over 9,000 restaurants in the UK serving curries”
Itihaas’ fine dining restaurant being one…delivering you extraordinary flavours and spices.
- ‘Itihaas has won numerous accolades for its food, service and decor. Itihaas is the recipient of, The 2007 Cobra Good Curry Awards for the Best UK Restaurant and The British Curry Awards 2012 for Best Restaurant in the Midlands.’
A fact we’re proud of! Why not head over to our Indian restaurant and discover our award-winning dishes for yourself?
- ‘The UK’s favourite curry is a Korma’
A study from JustEat confirms that Korma is right up at the top of the list for Britain’s favourite curry.
- “Indian food is all hot and spicy”
We can confirm this is simply just a myth and you can discover deliciously mild Indian dishes at Itihaas.
- ‘Indian food isn’t vegan friendly’
Indian cooking caters for everybody, whether you are a meat eater, vegetarian or even a vegan there are many different spices, sauces and vegetable dishes that cater to everybody’s needs.
- ‘Having a spicy curry will bring on labour’
By all means you are welcome to visit Itihaas restaurant and try this…however we do have to inform you this is simply a myth. There is not enough strong scientific evidence for us to to confirm whether or not a Vindaloo will get the labour process going.